Windows Phone Apps Update: Welcome Windows Phone user, you are here because you are confused how to update all apps on your Windows phone, don’t worry at all, I am here to guide you, how to update your windows phone apps. Mostly windows phone available now are in Windows 8.1 and 10 versions, so I have added both the updating instructions separately. Follow the instructions below to update your windows phone apps.
Windows Phone Apps Update 8.1 and RT 8.1 apps:-
Step1: On the Start screen, select Store to open the Windows Store.
Step2: Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Settings.
Step3: Tap or click App updates.
Step4: If you want to see what was updated on your Windows phone, just go to downloads tab and swipe to the right for History. There you will find all the installed and updated apps.
You may also like: update all apps ios
Update Windows 10 apps
- On the Start screen, select Store to open the Windows Store.
- Select the account menu (next to the search box), then select Settings.
- Under App updates, set Update apps automatically to Yes.
How to update Windows Phone apps automatically:-
Step1: Click the settings in Windows Store.
Step2: Update apps automatically is turned off, turn it ON to update all apps automatically.
Step3: Update apps only when connected to WiFi, if it’s turned off then your apps will get updated when connected to mobile data also. Make sure you select that, or you will lose a lot of mobile data.
You may also like: How to update Whatsapp for Windows Phone
For any doubts about this post, please comment below.
Other Update All Apps:
- Update All Apps Windows PC
- Update All Apps Mac PC
- Update All Apps Windows Phone
- Update All Apps Android/Play Store
- Blackberry Desktop Software For PC Windows/Mac
- Blackberry Apps Update
- Windows Phone Apps Update
- How to Update WhatsApp Messenger app?
- Update all Apps iOS
- Rollback or Uninstall Updates on Android App
- Automatically Update Specific App (Android)
Incoming Related Searches for Windows Phone Apps Update:-
Update Windows Phone Apps automatically
Windows Phone apps Update Manually
Update All Apps Windows Phone