If you are reading this post then you would be wondering how to Automatically Update Specific App. I wrote this post because I’m using Google Nexus 5. It running with the Marshmallow Factory image but I started running into a problem when few of my apps became out-of-date.
I had changed my setting to Update feature through WiFi or Mobile Data. That’s where the real pain started Since I had put everything on Auto Update, Few of my apps became very volatile. It caused quite a lot of trouble. Thank god, Android had the Rollback feature only to System apps. Therefore, I decided to cancel the update for all apps. Did quite a lot of surfing and found it interesting that each app can be set to Update or not. Here is how I did it.
Step 1: Open Google Play Store from your App Drawer.
Step 2: Tap on the Search Bar.
Step 3: Enter the Desired App Name. Eg. Mobilwol.
Step 4: Tap on Option Settings and Enable or Disable Auto-Update.
Other Update All Apps:
- Update All Apps Windows PC
- Update All Apps Mac PC
- Update All Apps Windows Phone
- Update All Apps Android/Play Store
- Blackberry Desktop Software For PC Windows/Mac
- Blackberry Apps Update
- Windows Phone Apps Update
- How to Update WhatsApp Messenger app?
- Update all Apps iOS
- Rollback or Uninstall Updates on Android App
- Automatically Update Specific App (Android)
Incoming Related Searches:
How to auto update apps
Auto update apps android
For Any Queries Feel Free to Comment Below.