Update All Apps Windows PC:
- Open Windows Update in the Control Panel.
- Click Change settings, and set the drop-down menu to Install updates automatically.
- If you don’t have Microsoft Update installed, only Windows updates will download automatically.
- If you have another Microsoft apps installed (anything from Silverlight to Office), you’ll need Microsoft Update.
- To choose it up, click the Click here for more information link at the bottom of the Windows Update window.
Updating Your Browsers in Windows PC:
All the great browser has an automatic upgrade feature function of some sort, so your browser should already be covered.
Microsoft releases Internet Explorer updates through Windows Update, and Google Chrome gets its updates behind the scenes.
Other Update All Apps:
- Update All Apps Windows PC
- Update All Apps Mac PC
- Update All Apps Windows Phone
- Update All Apps Android/Play Store
- Blackberry Desktop Software For PC Windows/Mac
- Blackberry Apps Update
- Windows Phone Apps Update
- How to Update WhatsApp Messenger app?
- Update all Apps iOS
- Rollback or Uninstall Updates on Android App
- Automatically Update Specific App (Android)
Thank you for reading.