Update All Apps Android/Play Store:
In this updating process, there are two ways in which you can update all apps android,
One – Set up automatic updates, Setting an app to auto update is done normally over the Google Play Store, which is further explained in the article below, but another interesting way to do it is via 3rd-Party Market Places that are quite interesting than the normal one why don’t you take a look at them. (Best 3rd-Party Market Place for Apps Update).
Two – Updates all apps manually. I would say the beauty of updating manually is that the art of customization is left out on our hands. Priority and Access over the content can be set. Only the most necessary apps are updated after asking the permissions Since this also comes from the Google Play Store it doesn’t quite a lot of times facilitate some apps so it can be done by downloading apk for app updates.
Setup automatic updates:
You can easily set up automatic updates for all apps on your smart device with update Play Store
- The first thing you have to do is to open the Google Play Store app on your device.
- Then, Tap Menu and navigate to Settings.
- In settings, you have to tap On Auto-update apps.
Wait, you haven’t completed yet, you should also select an another important option, which is
- Auto-update apps in Play Store at anytime option: If this option is selected, then app you app get updated when it gets updated anytime, using either Wi-Fi or mobile data.
- Auto-update apps in Play Store over Wi-Fi only option: Then app updates only when connected to Wi-Fi network.
Know More>> Automatically Update Specific app.
Update all apps manually:
In case you don’t want to update all the apps for Android and just a few apps of your choice, you can do that too. To update your apps in Play Store individually or few selected apps in Google Play Store app on your mobile device,
- Open the Google Play Store app on your smartphone.
- Tap the Menu button and then tap on “My apps & games”.
- The Apps with an update available are indicated by the term “Updates“.
- To update individual apps, select the particular app, which you want to update and then tap Update Or Tap Update All to update all apps.
Note: While updating apps, some apps require new permissions, and you may see a notification asking you to accept the new permissions because app developers would have changed the permissions.
Other Update All Apps:
- Update All Apps Windows PC
- Update All Apps Mac PC
- Update All Apps Windows Phone
- Update All Apps Android
- Blackberry Desktop Software For PC Windows/Mac
- Blackberry Apps Update
- Windows Phone Apps Update
- How to Update WhatsApp Messenger app?
- Update all Apps iOS
- Rollback or Uninstall Updates on Android App
- Automatically Update Specific App (Android)
Note: Some Apps require a restart your device after an update, to function properly.