How To Turn on automatic app updates on Windows Phone. Update All Apps Windows Phone
The App publishers sometimes update their apps as to add new features and fix problems. The Windows Store can automatically install the app updates.
Update All Apps Windows Phone For Windows 10 OS:
- On the Home Start screen, select Store to open the Windows Store.
- Choose the account menu (next to the search box), then select Settings.
- Under App updates, set Update apps automatically to Yes.
Update All Apps Windows Phone For Windows 8.1 and Windows RT 8.1 OS:
- On the Start screen, choose Store to open the Windows Store.
- Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Settings.
- Tap or click App updates.
- Make sure Automatically update my apps is set to Yes.
Update All Apps Windows Phone For Windows 7
- On the Start screen, tap the Marketplace icon.
- Tap on the Updates available button and it will take you to the Application Updates screen.
- Click to Update. If you are unsure what the apps do, then tap each one in the list to remind you.
Update All Apps Manually in Windows Phone
To manually check for updates of all apps installed on your Windows phone, simply follow these steps:
- Launch the Store app from your Start screen or App list.
- Open the app menu.
- Select “Settings.”
- Press “check for updates” button to start the manual check process.
Other Update All Apps:
- Update All Apps Windows PC
- Update All Apps Mac PC
- Update All Apps Windows Phone
- Update All Apps Android/Play Store
- Blackberry Desktop Software For PC Windows/Mac
- Blackberry Apps Update
- Windows Phone Apps Update
- How to Update WhatsApp Messenger app?
- Update all Apps iOS
- Rollback or Uninstall Updates on Android App
- Automatically Update Specific App (Android)
Thank You for reading.