Update All Apps Android/Play Store: Android/Play Store is the official store with the Android apps. Applications available in the store are in great numbers. However, having a Smartphone filled with applications isn’t enough. Once in a while, the apps installed on the device need to be updated. You can either update the apps downloaded and installed on your Android device individually or as a whole via the manual or automatic method. Update All Apps Android/Play Store is a built-in feature of the Play Store Android app which allows us to update all Android apps installed on your phone at once. Updating the apps gives you access to the latest features, and it also improves the security and stability of the app. Apps get updated for different reasons. Sometimes the developers offer new features or a new look to things; other times updates address pesky bugs that keep things from being perfect. In this updating process, there are two ways in which you can update all apps android.
Methods To Update All Apps Android:
One – Set up automatic updates, Setting an app to auto update is normally done over the Google Play Store, which is further explained in the article below. Another exciting way to do it is via 3rd-Party Market Places that are quite interesting than the usual one and why don’t you take a look at them. (Best 3rd-Party Market Place for Apps Update).
Two – Updates all apps manually. I would say the beauty of manual updating is that the art of customization is left out on our hands. Priority and Access over the content can be set. Only the most necessary apps are updated after asking the permissions. Since it also comes from the Google Play Store, it doesn’t quite a lot of times facilitate some apps so it can be done by downloading apk for app updates.
Setup automatic updates:
Setup automatic updates work for those who don’t want to look into every app update and would rather want the process to work behind the screens. You can easily set up automatic updates for all apps on your smart device with update Play Store. Wifi connection is preferred in this method as the user need not worry about the cost of data used as the automatic update method will use larger data when it comes to the update of numerous apps. However, the mobile data connection can also be used. Note that automatically update all apps works best when a high-speed Wi-Fi internet connection is available. It is so since the wifi connection doesn’t prompt you in the middle of the update with weak data, network connection lost, etc.
- The first thing you have to do is to open the Google Play Store app on your device.
- Then, Tap Menu and navigate to Settings.
- In settings, you have to tap On Auto-update apps option.
Wait, you haven’t completed yet, you should also select an another important option, which is
- Auto-update apps in Play Store at anytime option: If this option is selected, then the app will get updated on your device whenever the developer updates it anytime on the Play Store. The updating of the app can be done either using Wi-Fi or mobile data.
- Auto-update apps in Play Store over Wi-Fi only option: When the developer updates the app in the Play Store, then that app gets updated on your device only when your device is connected to Wi-Fi network.
Note: Apps that need new permissions won’t just automatically update themselves without your approval.
Pros & Cons of Automatic Updates
- Need not look at each app’s update.
- No manual steps required.
- Keeps you updated all the time.
- Updating sometimes take place while on weak data or network connection range.
- Update all the apps even if you don’t require it.
- New permissions need your approval.
Know More>> Automatically Update Specific app.
Update all apps manually:
In case if you doesn’t want to update all the apps for Android and just a few apps of your choice, you can do that too. It is not necessary to be connected only to Wi-Fi to update the apps. You can do so with a 3G or 4G LTE cellular connection, but however, the apps often use a great deal of data when they are updating, so connect to Wi-Fi to keep your mobile data usage low. Follow the below steps given to manually update your apps individually or for only selected apps from the Google Play Store app on your mobile device.
- Open the Google Play Store app on your smartphone.
- Tap the Menu button and then tap on “My apps & games.”
- The list of apps with an update made from the developer will be available and are indicated by the term “Updates.”
- To update an individual app, select the particular app, which you want to update and then tap Update. If you want to update all apps, then tap on “Update All button.”
Note: While updating apps, some apps require new permissions, and you may see a notification asking you to accept those new permissions. It occurs as the app developers would have changed the permissions.
Pros & Cons of Manual Updates
- You will be aware of the apps which are available under Update category.
- Option to choose for the apps you need to update.
- Requires you to do a watch-guard thing.
Other Update All Apps:
- Update All Apps Windows PC
- Update All Apps Mac PC
- Update All Apps Windows Phone
- Update All Apps Android
- Blackberry Desktop Software For PC Windows/Mac
- Blackberry Apps Update
- Windows Phone Apps Update
- How to Update WhatsApp Messenger app?
- Update all Apps iOS
- Rollback or Uninstall Updates on Android App
- Automatically Update Specific App (Android)
Note: Some Apps require a restart your device after an update, to function properly.